The Jefferson County 9-1-1 Emergency Communications provides emergency and administrative support for thousands of residents, visitors, and first responders.
Have you heard about our new Emergency Alert Notification Software?
Be prepared when disaster strikes by signing up to receive weather and community alerts on your cell phone or via email.
Follow the link below or scan the QR code to get signed up! Once you’ve signed up, download the app form the Apple or Google store to set up preferences on staying up-to-date and even add different locations throughout the county that you would like to receive notifications about, i.e. your parents’, grandparents’, or children’s addresses so you will be alerted if anything is going on within that area.
Link not working or know someone without access to the internet? Citizens can call or text (865) 302-3100 to register for alerts.
Quick Contact Info
- Jefferson County Sheriff and Jail: 865-471-6000
- Jefferson City Police: 865-475-2002
- Dandridge Police: 865-397-8862
- White Pine Police: 865-674-7771
- Baneberry Police: 865-674-2002
- New Market Police: 865-475-7997
- Tennessee Highway Patrol: 800-490-3490
Fire & Rescue Service
- Jefferson City Fire: 865-475-3616
- Dandridge Fire: 865-397-3192
- White Pine Fire: 865-674-6568
- New Market Fire: 865-475-1417
- Baneberry Fire: 865-674-2002
- Lakeway Central Fire: 865-475-6684
- Kansas Talbott Fire: 865-475-9189
- Chestnut Hill Fire: 865-509-4488
- Jefferson County Rescue Squad: 865-397-3973
Jefferson County Emergency Medical Service and Emergency Management
- Jefferson County EMS/EMS: 865-471-9001